May 10, 2018 at 7:26 PM #4238
*Job Title: Fund Accountant Location: Lagos
The Fund Accountant is the primary interface between the portfolio management department and all internal and external parties. He/She will manage Meristem Money Market and Equity Market Mutual Fund.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
• Actively manage the equity and money market fund in accordance with the guidance of the investment committee.
• Generate alpha on the funds i.e. return above the target and the benchmark
• Make presentation to the investment committee on Investment Policy Statement for clients
• Review the fund and take position in the best interest of subscribers.
• Have complete knowledge of the trust deed, custody agreement and all other documents
• Keep up to date on regulation on collective investment schemes.
• Liaise with research team to get up to date market information that will be beneficial in the management of the funds.
• Liaise with operations for the daily bid-ask price.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
• First degree. Preferably in Accounting, Economics or Banking and Finance.
• 2 – 4 years’ experience in Accounts and Operations. Qualified Candidates should send Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
*An interior fixtures and fittings company based in Lekki, Lagos is sourcing for a serving National Youth Corps member posted to Lagos and who has an M.Sc degree in architecture. Male candidates are preferred. Must be hardworking, creative and self motivated. Windows of opportunities post service year. Qualified and interested candidates should mail their CVs to email@example.com on or before the 18th of May, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*We are recruiting to fill the position below Visa Liaison / Administration Officer
• Perform Physical and on-line liaison with the different embassies to get up to date information
• Provide visa process assistance to all staff and their dependants. • Collating applicants data and organising the visa appointments
• Maintain a good account of cash associated with visa processing. (Naira and Dollars).
• Collate, prepare and process invoices for all travel health insurance policy issued for visa process and forward same to finance for payment.
• Bachelor degree in Social Sciences or Humanities.
• 2-3 years experience in an Administrative role
• Must have very good interpersonal skills for daily interactions with internal and external clients.
• Ability to work under pressure and multitask. Closing Date 18th May, 2018 Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and also apply on https://amaidenenergy.com/
*We are recruiting to fill the position below Career Assistant Responsibilities:
• Prepare documentation for staff going on international assignments and Cross-posting: Fiche de remuneration, family form, CV and preparation of beginning assignment letters for staff going on international assignments and end of assignment letters for reintegration to the affiliate.
• Plan, organize and co-ordinate Career managers’ visits from HQ to the affiliate by different métiers in collaboration with the entities’ Career Manager.
• Carry out regular data cleaning/update to ensure accuracy of the employees’ data.
• Prepare and publish Service adverts for internal recruitment.
• Academic Background: Bachelor Degree or above in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related discipline.
• Experience: 3- 5 years’ Human Resources experience.
• Proficiency: Microsoft Office tools; Excel, Word and Power point. • Practical experience in Data Analysis, Reporting and Performance Management. Closing Date 18th May, 2018 Send CVs to email@example.com and also apply on https://amaidenenergy.com/
*We are recruiting to fill the position below Site Quality Coordinator
•Responsible to implement Project Quality Plan in assigned scope of work
•Monitor construction activities and ensure compliance with approved processes and procedures
•Plan and coordinate inspection activities for discipline inspectors at site and reports to the Site Manager of Quality Surveillance issues, status and metrics
•Ensure establishment and proper implementation of adequate control processes within the site inspection activities, as stipulated in the Project Plan and the Project Quality Plan
• Schedules and coordinates inspection activities on site
•20 years Experience in quality assurance/control of field construction and completions activities
• Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience Closing Date 15th May, 2018 Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and also apply on https://amaidenenergy.com/
*I am recruiting for the position of an Application Developer.
Kindly forward CVs to email@example.com if interested.
Location is Yaba.
Required Technical Skills Demonstrable proficiency along with solid experience of .
*We are recruiting to fill the position below Operations Advisor
• Coordinates development of operations and maintenance design philosophies including project specific specifications
• Demonstrates a broad understanding of the impact of changes across functional boundaries
• Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Global Product Quality Management System (GPQMS)/Global Product Integrity Management System (GPIMS), Hydrocarbon Controls Practices (HCP) matters, Unit Internal Assessment (UIA), and audit preparation
• Provides functional guidance with respect to technical matters and structural improvements/initiatives in operations and/or manufacturing and may include coordination of improvement plans
• Competency in a maintenance/construction trade and/or relevant engineering discipline
• Broad range of experience in Upstream Oil and Gas Production, typically to second line supervisor or manager level
• Expert in the Maintenance Business Process, with knowledge of ExxonMobil Maintenance Best Practice, FIMS and PDRR highly valued Closing Date 18th May, 2018 Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and also apply on https://amaidenenergy.com/
*High-performing Sales Manager urgently needed; to help meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
• Performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
• Successful previous experience as a sales manager (with the cosmetic industry is an added advantage)
• Consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish
• Strong business acumen and industry expertise Send your CV (using the title of the job) to email@example.com on or before Monday 14th May 2018. Applications with incorrect email references will NOT be reviewed.
*Urgent Recruitment!! Please share…. Currently recruiting for a business development executive with 2-3 years experience in the oil and gas sector. Kindly forward C.Vs to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.
Location is Ikoyi and salary is N150,000.
Skills / Qualification Minimum of 2 years experience in oil and gas industry is Key.
Bachelor Degree with an emphasis in business or engineering preferred. Proven record of success in business development, client relationship building, strategic project pursuits and proposal preparation.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills Excel (Prerequisite), Word, and PowerPoint) required.
Written and verbal communication, including project presentations to customers.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.