- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by Francis Onasanya.
April 15, 2019 at 12:13 PM #4478Francis OnasanyaParticipant
*Our Company, a licensed Securities Exchange registered by the Securities & Exchange Commission (“SEC”)
POSITION: HEAD LEGAL & COMPLIANCE
JOB GRADE: DEPUTY MANAGER
•Advise & negotiate all agreements signed by the Company as well as advise on legal risks globally
•Develop and draft Rules & Market Guidelines required to support new products
•Minimize the Company’s exposure to legal liabilities by ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Investments & Securities Act [ISA], Securities & Exchange Commission [SEC] Rules & Regulations and other statutory & legal requirements & contractual obligation
•Ensure that relevant statutory books or records are maintained and updated in line with regulatory requirements
Coordinate meetings of the Board, Board Committees and Shareholders in conjunction with the Company Secretary
•Ensure compliance by internal & external stakeholders of Company policies & processes
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
First degree in Law (LL.B)
Professional Legal qualification (BL)
At least 6 years’ experience post call in Capital Market, Finance, Asset Management or a Law Firm
Securities and Exchange (SEC) Sponsorship is an added advantage
Interested & qualified candidates should please forward their current cv to [email protected] latest 19th April 2019
*Our client, a reputable Travel and Tours company with offices in Lagos Nig. and Dubai, seeks to hire a Visa Manager. He/She will be responsible for the Unit’s response to visa application, assistance and advisory.
Salary: N150,000 – N200,000 monthly net
• Provide prospective applicants with information on general visa procedures and regulations on a wide array of visa enquires.
• Ensure applications for migration and/or temporary entry to various countries in accordance with their immigration law and policy.
• Ensure applications for student visa to various countries in accordance with their education system law.
• Maintain cordial relationships with embassies and visa application centers key officers.
• Ensure visa unit is abreast of updates in visa/immigration process at embassies.
• Bsc in any Social Sciences.
• Minimum of 4years experience in same role with a Travel and Tours organisation; managerial experience in visa logistics and protocol function.
• Understanding of global quality assurance standards
• Expertise in VFS Global processes
Qualified candidates should send their cvs to [email protected], using “ Visa Manager” as subject of mail. Deadline: April 15 2019.
*HR & Admin Officers are urgently needed in a multispecialist hospital in Benin City, Edo State.
– Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience.
– Must be between 22-30 years of age.
CVs should be sent to [email protected]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.